Our Monthly Auto-Debit Subscription Membership is an easy, convenient,
and affordable way for you to make a commitment to your daily practice.
It’s simple – your credit card will be charged the same amount once a month.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How much does it cost per month? $109
- How long is the commitment? Only 3 months
- How do I cancel? 30 Days written notice is required. Send a request to cancel to Subscriptions@BalanceYogaCenterOnline.com
- What happens if I don’t give at least 30 days notice of cancelation? You will be charged a $49 EARLY CANCELLATION FEE
- How do I sign up? Your account MUST be set up at our online store.
- What kind of payment is accepted? You must have a valid credit/debit card on file.
- What day of the month will I be charged? Your account will be charged on the day of the month you signed up
- Can I change the Auto-Debit date later? Yes. Email Subscriptions@BalanceYogaCenterOnline.com to make changes.
- I am going out of town. Can I suspend my membership? Yes. You can suspend your membership for 2 weeks minimum and up to 60 days maximum. You must notify us at least 15 days prior to your suspension. Email Subscriptions@BalanceYogaCenterOnline.com
- I went on vacation and forgot to tell you. Can I get a refund? No.
- I wasn’t able to come to class last month. Can I have an extension? No. Make sure to notify us as soon as your situation changes.
- My card on file expired. What is going to happen to my account? Your account is now unpaid. Please provide us with an updated card ASAP. Your account will be charged for the month plus a $25 service fee.
- Can I cancel my membership without penalty if I become pregnant? Yes. Please bring us a doctor’s note.
- Can I cancel my membership without penalty if I am seriously injured and unable to participate in classes? Yes. Please bring us a doctor’s note.
- Can I share my membership? No. Your membership is not transferable.
- Can I manage my account online? Absolutely! Click HERE